SUMMER IN CAPE TOWN
South Africa is a treasure chest of unforgettable scenery, from lofty mountains to dramatic coastlines washed by the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Its game viewing equals the best in Africa…
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
South Africa is a treasure chest of unforgettable scenery, from lofty mountains to dramatic coastlines washed by the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Its game viewing equals the best in Africa, and where else can you find both penguins and elephants? And Cape Town simply put, is South Africa’s playground. What does that tell you?
- Hotel accommodation for 6 nights
Return airport transfers
Seaside accommodation in The Ambassador Hotel
Cape Town Sightseeing Tour
Cape Peninsula Tour
Table Mountain without the cableway
Personal extras (curios, gifts etc.)
Any airfare or airport departure taxes
Arrival at Location
Flights from Lagos with South African Airways
FLIGHT FROM DESTINATION DATE DEPARTS ARRIVES FLIGHT TAXES Murtala Mohammed International, Lagos Cape Town International, South Africa TBA TBA TBA Included Cape Town International Murtala Mohammed International, Lagos TBA TBA TBA Included
- One-Bedroom Apartment For guests who prefer a little “home away from home” we offer 26 fully equipped and serviced apartments. Most rooms have magical views of the Atlantic Ocean, whilst other rooms have views of the unique Lion’s Head Mountain. The fully serviced apartments are ideal for families, long stays and self catering holidays.
- Maximum Occupancy: Four (Rates quoted are for two people. There is a cost to add additional children or adults to this room; see policies below.)
- Bed Type: One King plus one sofabed
- Children Policy: Children two and under are permitted within maximum occupancy at no additional cost using existing bedding.
- Additional Adult Policy:
- Additional Person: and bedding fees will be collected by the property. For additional person and bedding requests, please highlight in the Special Instructions field after purchase.
Hotel accommodation for 6 nights
o Return airport transfers
o Seaside accommodation in The Ambassador Hotel
• Breakfasts daily
• Cape Town Sightseeing Tour
• Cape Peninsula Tour
• Canal Cruise
• Table Mountain without the cableway
o Personal extras (curios, gifts etc.)
o Any gratuities.
o Any airfare or airport departure taxes
o Optional tours